Cai Be Floating Market – Vinh Long – 1 day
This tour is not for tourists on cruise ships
6:30am : Pick up at your hotel. Depart for Cai Be by car/van. On arrival in Cai Be, set off by motor boat to visit the Cai Be floating market and watch the locals trading fruit and many other commodities on board their vessels. Then wander into the small villages to visit the orchard and fruit plantation.
Keep cruising to Vinh Long through a series of small canals to experience the charms of the Upper Mekong Delta. Visit a small family business to see how coconut candy and crispy rice popcorn are made. Arrive in Binh Hoa Phuoc village, the green pearl of Vinh Long town, where you can immerse yourself in nature. Enjoy a lunch of fresh river food served in the heart of the garden accompanied by traditional southern Vietnamese folk music. Take a delightful walk through the bonsai garden. Meet the car/van in Vinh Long. Return to HCMC. Arrive back at your hotel at around 5pm. End of services
Tour price Included:
- Private A/C car or van
- English speaking tour guide (other language will be arranged on request)
- Private boat trips, 1 lunch with local specialty Elephant eared fish, fruit, honey tea, entrance fees.
- Departure time/ Pick up/drop off point: on request
Tour price excluded:
- Travel insurance
- Other meals not mentioned in the program
- Personal costs & tips
- If you would like to get a quote or you agree to book, please click on BOOK NOW and fill in the form your fullname, how many people you are, day of activities, name of your hotel, room number, what kind of food you don’t want to eat for lunch.
Notes: Age groups Child (3-11) and Adult (12-95)