Demilitarized Zone (DMZ) – 1 day tour from HUE
Pick up at your hotel and depart for Quang Tri province – 110km to the north for visiting Demilitarization Zone. Take Highway No 1 to visit Hien Luong Bridge and Ben Hai River is located on the 17th Parallel which was the landmark divided Vietnam into North and South with two different governments. Next to visit Vinh Moc Tunnel – an underground network built by villagers as the shelter to avoid bombings during war time, where the entire village lived underground in these tunnels with wells, kitchens, rooms, family, hospital, etc.
Have lunch at a local restaurant in Dong Ha Town.
In the afternoon, continue the trip along National Highway No 9 to visit the Khe Sanh Combat Base and Ta Con airport, an old airfield, to see sites in war show. Here is the chance for seeing minority people of Paco and pass through Dakrong Bridgewhich is the starting point of Highway 15, one of the main branches of the Ho Chi Minh Trail across over Thanh Han River.
Return to Hue in the evening
OPTION 1: PRIVATE TOUR
|Grade tour||Price per person in US$||Single
|2 pax||3 – 4 pax||5 – 7 pax||8 – 10 pax||11 – 15 pax|
Tour price includes:
- A/c private car/van for pick up, transfer & sightseeing as per program
- Vietnamese lunch at local restaurant.
- English speaking tour guide
- Entrance fee
Tour price excludes:
- Travel insurance
- Drinks & other meals not mentioned in the program
- Tips for driver and tour guide
- Personal cost
OPTION 2: GROUP TOUR – 29$/pax (Depart 6:45 AM)
Tour price includes :A/C bus Vietnamese lunch at local restaurant, english speaking tour guide, entrance fee
Tour price excludes : travel insurance, drinks & other meals not mentioned in the program, personal cost.
- If you agree to book, please email us at email@example.com how many people you are, all your fullnames, name of your hotel, room numbers, day of activities.