Elephant Waterfall – Coffee Plantation – Agriculture
Dalat, The city of eternal spring with many kinds of flower, magnificent sceneries. Come with us to see the beautiful countryside. listen to the song of nature, understand more about our culture, and try the most famous specialty here ( coffee). We promise to make your holiday the best holiday ever.
- Van Thanh Flower Village: The biggest village producing flowers in Dalat, here you can see all kinds of flower, strawberry farm, huge pumpkins and Black tomato farm.
- Ta Nung Pass: Going down the pass to see the beautiful landscape both side of the road with plants and soil changed from the top to the End of the Pass.
- K’Ho Minority village: An Ethnic tribe live far away from the city. Visit them to know more about their Matriarchy culture. see their house and contact directly to them to see life in a different way.
- Coffee Plantation: A Thousand hectares of coffee trees. here you can take beautiful pictures and our guide will help you recognize many different kinds of coffee in Vietnam.
- Weasel Coffee: you will see the real animal producing the most expensive poop in the world. you can try and smell all different coffees in Vietnam. See the magnificent view from the coffee shop, they sell local products such as clothes and souvenir so you can shop here if you want.
- Cricket Farm and Rice winemaking house: A family growing crickets. thousand of them. you will see the whole process from the beginning until making them become food. a specialty you must try. You also can see the traditional way to make happy water ( rice wine) and should give it a try.
- Silk Factory: See the process of making silk from the worm to the final fabric. recognize real silk and fake silk. you alsocan buy local products here.
- Elephant Waterfall: The most powerful waterfall with many elephant rocks. you can go inside a cave, see rainbows and touch the waterfall, I’m sure you will like it.
- Linh An Pagoda: a Pagoda follow the north style ( Mahayana ) you can see many different Buddhas inside, and especially a huge Happy Buddha with a big belly and beautiful smile Inclusion: car, guide, entrance fees If you agree to book, please email us at email@example.com how many people you are, all your fullnames, name of your hotel, room numbers, day of activities.