Full day sightseeing in Hue with Royal Dinner
9:00am. Star the trip at your hotel in Hue City with Tourguide & Driver. Visit the Thien Mu Pagoda, then the Tombs of King Khai Dinh and King Tu Duc. Come back to Hue for lunch at a local restaurant.
After lunch at local restaurant, continue to vsit the Imperial City, which is located in the Citadel. Modeled after the Forbidden City in Beijing, the Imperial City was built in the early 19th century. Explore the Thai Hoa Palace, with its spacious hall and ornate roof of huge timbers supported by 80 carved and lacquered columns.
See the Halls of the Mandarins, the Nine Dynastic Urns and the site where the Forbidden Purple City once stood and Dong Ba market.
The take part in Royal Dinner with live traditional music, Royal long Dresses, you will be a King & Queen severed by servants!
The trip finishes at 8:30 pm at your hotel!
Tour Cost included:
- Meal as mentioned in the itineraries: Vietnamese food, Asian Food basic.
- Special Royal Dinner on Perfume River with live traditional music performances.
- Private Transfer including pick-up and drop-off at hotel.
- English Speaking Tour guide. Other languages on request
- All entrance and sightseeing fees
- All taxes & services charge.
Tour Cost Non Included:
- Beverages and other meals do not indicate in the program.
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Number in Group
- 2-3 persons
- US$ 150
- 4-6 persons
- US$ 99
- 7-10 persons
- US$ 80
- 11-15 persons
- US$ 74
- 16-20 persons
- US$ 68
- If you agree to book, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org how many people you are, all your fullnames, name of your hotel, room numbers, day of activities.