Departure time: 8 am. Pick up at your hotel in the center of Saigon.
In the morning, start a sightseeing tour to the Reunification Palace, which was the former residence of the President of South Vietnam until end of the war in April 1975, and some French colonial structures including Notre Dame Cathedral ( under repair ), the Old Central Post Office. 20 minutes trishaw ride around the city. :
– Visit Heavenly Lady Pagoda in Chinatown.
– Lunch at Pho 2000 Noodle soup with Pho noodle soup, springrolls and drinks
– Explore Ben Thanh Market.
– Visit War Remnants Museum.
– Coffee round at Rooftop bar at Rex hotel
– More stops at Saigon Square, Opera house, Le Loi ave., Khai silk, former residence of Westmoreland, Cabot Lodge
- Tour Price Includes: Private A/C car or van, English-speaking tour guide, entrance fee, mineral water (1 bottle/pax/day), lunch at the local restaurant
- Tour Price Excludes: Beverage and food, Tips & personal expenses, other services not mentioned in the inclusion
- If you would like to get a quote or you agree to book, please click on BOOK NOW and fill in the form your fullname, how many people you are, day of activities, name of your hotel, room number, what kind of food you don’t want to eat for lunch.
Notes: Age groups Child (3-11) and Adult (12-95 )