Nha Trang Accessible Tour to the Countryside by car
Our countryside tour by car is famous for laid-back vibe for families, slow walkers, aged people, wheelchair travelers.
This is specially tailor-made excursions. Exploring the country trails, village’s life, town and farms, pagoda, the best way to experience the “true” Vietnamese countryside. This countryside tour offers you a fascinating insight into the “real lives” of everyday people who are the backbone of Vietnam . Enjoy the opportunity to interact with the local people as they go about their daily lives, with farming and cottage industries as their primary source of income.
- Sedge Mat Weaving: The village path leads us to the home of one family who weave matsfrom sedge which grow abundantly in the surrounding area. Two people working together will weave just four mats in a day, which will be taken to the local market and traded for food and other essentials.
- InspirationalPagoda Orphanage: where it shelters and cares for over 160 abandoned, orphaned or street children. They range from several months to 9 years of age. The children of the orphanage are taken care of by a group of Buddhist nuns and volunteers. Their goal is to provide the children with a safe and caring environment which lessens their misfortune and gives their lives greater purpose and meaning. Being a private organization, the orphanage is trying to provide its children food, shelter, health and education. The nuns and volunteers at the orphanage have devoted their lives for the wonderful mission – helping the orphans. You will learn about the Vietnamese educational system, and you can play and sing with the little children. From little things, big things grow.
- Giant Amitabha Buddha statue at a height of 68 meters plus sweeping panoramas over the rice fields beyond.
- Dry noodles making: One of the most typical food from rice steamed and processed into round piece dried in the sun on the bamboo brackets that are on sale in the inns or shops.
- Conical hat making village: Conical hat making village: Manual skill work by women, it’s also your gift for your friends when toward home.
- Ancient house: this particular house has been home to six generations of the same family, who believe passionately in preserving their heritage. Much of the furniture, antiquities and customs have not changed here in over 200 years
Lunch with Vietnamese food at an authentic riverside restaurant. Depart at 8 am Return at 1:30 pm
If you wish to be on a river cruise by boat after the countryside tour, tell us.
If you agree to book, please email us at email@example.com how many people you are, all your fullnames, name of your hotel, room numbers, day of activities.
Hotline: 0914047406 or 84-914047406 Mr Dung Pham (English French speaking)
Whatsapp: 84 914047406
Car rental: We also supply the private transfer services ( airport transfer …) and car hire for travelerswith professional drivers at a high quality and good price ( for Dalat, Muine …) We are happy to design the transportation for your group and we ensure it is the most suitable rate while try to make sure the quality and comfort for each transfer and eachtour.