Pick up at the hotel in Hanoi. Arrive at the Perfume Pagoda after a two-hour road trip through traditional northern Vietnamese villages. Walk to Yen wharf to board the boat to Trinh Temple. Legend has it that the site was discovered by a monk over 2000 years ago. Over the ages, many of its sister temples have been destroyed, and today only seven remain. Leave the boat for hiking up to the unique pagoda inside the cave (Huong Tich cave) on the mountain summit (2.5km in height). Go back down and have lunch at a local restaurant.
Then visit Thien Tru Pagoda to witness (and if you wish, participate in) the daily act of worship.
Ride back Hanoi and finish your Perfume pagoda tour
OPTION 1: PRIVATE TOUR
|TOUR||PRICE PER PERSON IN US$|
|2 PAX||3 – 4 PAX||5 – 7 PAX||8 – 10 PAX||11 – 15 PAX|
Tour price includes:
- A/c private car/van/minibus for pick up, transfer & sightseeing as per program.
- English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fee
- Lunch at the local restaurant
- Mineral water (1 bottle/PAX/day)
- Private boat trip on Yen stream
Tour price excludes:
- Travel insurance
- Drinks & other meals not mentioned in the program.
- Tips for tour guide and driver
- Personal expenses (Porter, Laundry, telephone fee, Optional Tour, etc.)
- CABLE CAR (optional)
- OPTION 2: DAILY GROUP TOUR – 34$/PERSON
Tour price includes: Pick up and drop off at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter, English speaking guide, Vietnamese lunch, entrance fee and boat fee.
Tour price excludes: Cable-car, drinks, travel insurance, tax, personal expenses,tips for tour guide and driver
If you agree to book, please email us how many people you are, all your fullnames, name of your hotel, room numbers, day of activities.