Sapa Adventure Trekking and Homestay 4Days/5Nights
Day 1: Hanoi – Overnight on the train to Sapa.
7:30pm. Leave Hanoi for Sapa by night train. Tour Guide & Car pick you up from hotel in Hanoi then transfer to Hanoi Railway Station. Take night train to Lao Cai. Overnight on the train.
Day 2: Lao Cai- Sapa Town Ta Phin Village (B, L)
6.00am Arrive to Lao Cai station. Pick up and transfer to Sapa town, check in the hotel (If room available). After breakfast, take a car ride 5 km to the North East of Sapa. From here, take off car to visit Matra village of the H’mong people. After this village, do a 4-hour trek through the mountain and reach Taphin village – a handy craft traditional village of 2 different minorities: the Red Dzao and the Black H’mong. The village is surrounded by mountains and the landscapes are beautiful. Have picnic lunch at village. In the afternoon, the car wait for you and take you back to Sapa.
Overnight at Hotel in Sapa Town.
Day 3: Sapa – Lao Chai – Ta Van – Giang Ta Chai Villages (B, L, D)
Having breakfast and check out before start. Trekking down to Lao Chai village to visit the Black H’mong. Have a picnic lunch on the way then keep going along the valley to get to Ta Van village to visit the Dzay people live, which supposed to be the most friendly one in mountainous area. The next is Giang Ta Chai village of Red Dzao tribe where you will see the amazing scenery and beautiful waterfall. Homestay in local family in Giang Ta Chai Village.
Day 4: Giang Ta Chai – Ban Ho Villages – Family Homestay (B, L, D)
Early breakfast then trek to Ban Ho. You will trek up and down the mountains through a jungle and pass the Muong Hoa River and waterfall. Lunch at Ban Ho village with Tay tribe in their special wooden houses on the stilt will amaze you, let alone the peaceful scenery and friendly people. And the last 45 minutes. Climbing up hill to get the waiting point is really a challenge for you. More trekking to Thanh Phu village where spend one more night with local people in homestay. Overnight in Thanh Phu Village.
Day 5: Sapac – Cat Cat – Sin Chai Villages, Depart for Hanoi (B, L)
Having breakfast with local people then drive back to Sapa Town. After lunch, visiting Cat Cat and Sin Chai villages of Black H’mong tribe. Enjoy the waterfall in Cat Cat and beautiful scenery along the way. This afternoon we transfer back to Lao Cai for the night Train journey back to Hanoi. The train departs at 7.30pm. Overnight on the train.
Arrive Hanoi at 5:00 am in the next day. Finish the unforgettable trip at Hanoi Railway station or extend the trip to Halong Bay Cruise or other places!
Tour Cost included:
- 1 night hotel accommodation on a twin-share basic with daily breakfast
- 02 nights homestay in local family in Villages.
- 2 Nights stay overnight on Sapa Train (Hanoi – Lao Cai – Hanoi)
- Meals as mentioned in the itineraries: Vietnamese food, Asian Food basic.
- Transfers within the tour by air-conditioned vehicle, including pick-up from your hotel.
- English Speaking Tour guide. Other languages on request
- All entrance and sightseeing fees
- All taxes & services charge.
Tour Cost Non Included:
- Beverages and other meals do not indicate in the program.
- Pick up from train station to hotel in Hanoi when the trip finishes.
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.