Sapa – Bac Ha Sunday Market Tour 2Days/3Nights Every Friday
Day 1: Friday: Hanoi – Overnight on the train.
7:30pm. Leave Hanoi for Sapa by night train. Tour Guide & Car pick you up from hotel in Hanoi then transfer to Hanoi Railway Station. Take night train to Lao Cai. Overnight on the train.
Day 2: Saturday: Ta Van- Giang Ta Chai- Sapa hotel or Homestay (B, L)
Arrive Lao Cai Railway Station. Pick up to Sapa town for check in hotel (If room available). Having breakfast and start trekking down to Lao Chai village to visit the Black H’mong. Have a picnic lunch on the way then keep going along the valley to get to Ta Van village to visit the Dzay people live, which supposed to be the most friendly one in mountainous area. The next is Giang Ta Chai village of Red Dzao tribe where you will see the amazing scenery and beautiful waterfall. In the afternoon, you get back Sapa Town for free to discover Sapa Market & stay overnight in Hotel or you can keep staying Giang Ta Chai Village. Homestay overnight.
Day 3: Sunday: Sapa – Bac Ha Sunday Market – Night train to Hanoi (B, L)
After breakfast in Sapa, you leave Sapa Town for Bac Ha Town to join Sunday Market with local people. Bac Ha is considered one of the most wonderful and colourful markets in extreme north Vietnam where thousands of local people in their traditional attire buy and sell the local products. Dogs, cats, pigs, horses… are all on sales. This is a golden opportunity to take your best photos! In the afternoon, we will take a pleasant walk to Ban Pho village, home to the flower H’mong people. This is a great opportunity to interact with the friendly locals and have pleasant walk amongst tribal villages. Leave Bac Ha Town at 3:00pm for Lao Cai Railway Station. Take night train, which departs about 7.30pm. Overnight on the train
Arrive Hanoi at 5:00am of Monday. Finish the unforgettable trip at Hanoi Railway station or extend the trip to Halong Bay Cruise or other places!
Tour Cost included:
- 1 nights hotel accommodation on a twin-share basic with daily breakfast
- 2 Nights stay overnight on Sapa Train (Hanoi – Lao Cai – Hanoi)
- Meals as mentioned in the itineraries: Vietnamese food, Asian Food basic.
- Transfers within the tour by air-conditioned vehicle, including pick-up from your hotel.
- English Speaking Tour guide. Other languages on request
- All entrance and sightseeing fees
- All taxes & services charge.
Tour Cost Non Included:
- Beverages and other meals do not indicate in the program.
- Pick up from train station to hotel in Hanoi when the trip finishes.
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.