My Tho – Ben Tre – The Upper Mekong River (full day trip)
A smooth one-and-half-hour bus ride through rice field scenery along National Highway 1 brings you to the beautiful rural district of Trung Luong.
On arrival at My Tho, after visiting Vinh Trang pagoda, take a motor boat to enter My Tho city through Bao Dinh natural canal. Take a leisurely cruise on the Tien River to view the four beautiful islands known as Dragon, Unicorn, Phoenix and Tortoise islands.
Enjoy lunch at the local restaurant, then visit the coconut candy mill and take an amazing rowing boat trip along the small canal on a hand-rowed sampan under the shadow of the water coconut trees along natural canals. Then enjoy seasonal fruit & honey tea to the sound of “Southern Vietnamese folk music”, performed by locals.
Meet at the bus and return to Ho Chi Minh City. This trip provides a fascinating insight into daily life in the Mekong Delta and you are guaranteed to take home your own private collection of beautiful memories.
|PRICE PER PERSON IN US$||SINGLE
|1 PAX||2 PAX||3 – 4 PAX||5 – 7 PAX||8 – 10 PAX||11 – 15 PAX|
|Standard Class **||$140||$75||$58||$43||$34||$28|
- Tour price includes: A/C car or van, English speaking tour guide, boat trips, entrance fee, 1 lunch at local restaurant, fruit and honey tea, mineral water (2 bottle/pax/day)
- Tour Price Excludes: Travel insurance, personal expenses, tipping is at customer’s discretion,
- Departure time, meeting point: as requested
- Tour Price Includes : A/C bus, English speaking tour guide, boat trips, entrance fee, one lunch with local specialty, fruit and honey tea, pure water (1bottle/pax/day)
- Tour Price Excludes: Travel insurance, personal expenses, tipping is at customer’s discretion
- If you agree to book, please email us how many people you are, all your fullnames, name of your hotel, room numbers, day of activities.